Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Transferred and now a Zone Leader




Hey everyone!

This week was a crazy ride! Elder Kahle officially went home! I think I am just going to skip to the part everyone wants to hear! Ok TRANSFERS! I was transferred to the.... just kidding, first let me tell you about my week! Since Elder Kahle's group of missionaries left, Elder Anderson and I are still in a trio because one of our Zone Leaders left and he still needs a companion. So, it was Elder Anderson and Kenning and I for the whole weekend. We attended the baptismal services for the Zone and that was awesome! It’s been awhile since I have been to a baptismal service. On Sunday, we told our Ward about transfers and they were shocked. I don't know if they cared about what happened with transfers or not.  Anyways highlights of the week! Umm Elder Kahle went home he will be missed, ok honestly, I can’t remember anything that happened this week and I don’t have my journal in front of me to cheat and look! Ok- transfer calls were this Saturday and like usual Monday is the transfer day. So packed and got to the mission home! President Hymas phone call me to went a little like this..."Elder Nelson I want to let you know this call is from the Lord not from me and not from the Assistants, you have been called to be a Zone Leader in the Sacramento Zone, your companion is Elder Toki, you will cover the Fijian Ward (which is Sacramento and Elk Grove Zone) and Sac 1st East!" Booyah! Your missionary is off to Sacramento as a Zone Leader! See you later Carmichael Zone! I’m pumped! Elder Toki is a boss and we are determined to make this transfer amazing as well as have our Zone be on fire. Monday was our first day together and Elder Toki already had a Zone Training planned to get the Zone pumped! So yesterday I gave my first Zone Training and it was all about urgency! I’m excited good things are happening and new trials lay ahead! That’s all I can think about from this week was transfer calls!


Elder Nelson




No comments:

Post a Comment